Job Title: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AND PURCHASE SUPPORT
- Executive Assistant to Country Manager/Commercial Leader
- Provide 100% administrative support (expense, travel, emails and mail management), including managing calendar and deciding who gets time/priority
- Organize travel (domestic and international) arrangements, with required visa letters.
- Track and monitor travel budget and flagging over/under-spending to the CM’s attention.
- Organize full logistics and partnering to develop content of internal team meetings outside office, with or without agency
- Own and manage end to end logistics of any company visitors (including hotel, tickets, meals, van, snacks, stationery, booklets / print outs etc)
- Partner with external payroll provider to deliver monthly employee pay and benefits. Ensure employee data is maintained up-to-date and required enrolments to social plans are handled on time and with full accuracy.
- Office Maintenance and Management
- Partner effectively with suppliers to ensure the office is always fully functioning, perfectly set-up for the team and overall a great place to work: Office – oversees vendors providing services such as office space (Landlord), kitchen, cleaning, security; IT – local point of contact to IT vendors (printers, computers, mobile phones etc.)
- Be the first point of contact for external contacts – manage the P&G reception area, including managing any courier service required both dispatch and receipt
- Partner with HR to manage the new hires integration process and employee transfer as required
- Record keeping for office members – organizing/filing for all functions as needed
- Tracking and ensuring compliance of any government or statutory requirements
- End to end support for all purchases/vendor management process
- Own the process PO creation, GR, Invoice submission, and payment process for all the vendors, using P&G payment system
- Engage with functional owners to be fully aware of the requirements, and ensuring the same is delivered timely
- Robust tracking of all vendors / distributor PO to payment details for all activities
- Strict compliance with deployed job-aids and work tools
- Escalate any issues proactively and drive for resolution
- Continuously build knowledge of regional and local purchases to payment (P2P) policies and guidelines to deliver the expectations satisfactorily.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Candidate must have a minimum of University Degree/HND in relevant discipline. Accounting and information technology discipline would be preferred.
- Working knowledge with word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Experience with the internet, web browsing, and on-line services
- Other must have attributes are: ownership and accountability to the tasks listed above, taking initiative / follows through until closure, transparent and effective communication and very strong learning attitude.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org