Our Client is a leading multinational consumer goods company with operations in Ghana is looking for an Executive Assistant. REQUIREMENT:
1. A least 3 years’ work experience in a similar role.
2. Age: 25 years and above. JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. Managing and fostering the calendar of the Country Manager. Arranging domestic and intra – cluster and international business
trips and deciding who gets priority.
2. Submitting expenses reports.
3. Track and monitor travel budget and flagging over/under spending to the CM’s attention.
4. Preparing top management visits and presentation in an effective and proactive manner.
5. Organize full logistics and partnering to develop content of internal team meetings, with or without agency.
6. Partner with suppliers to ensure the office is fully functioning, perfectly set – up team and overall great place to work: Office – oversee vendors providing services such as office space (Landlord), kitchen, cleaning, security; IT – local point of contact to IT vendors (printers, computers, mobile phones etc.); car fleet management.
7. Manage company reception area.
8. Ensure proper information sharing and communication with the team from tools/system will be chosen.
9. Partner with external payroll provider to deliver monthly employee pay and benefits. Ensure employee data is up to date and ensure required enrollments on social plans are handled on time and accurately.
10. Partner with HR to manage new employee integration process, from contract creation to onboarding.
11. Continuously build knowledge of regional and local policies and guidelines to act as an advisor to managers and employees.
12. Administering payment of local vendors using the Company system. Looking for Candidates to start immediately.
Kindly summit your CV’s to this link below: http://tinyurl.com/jehobb7 OR Call 050 -156 -6162.
Or personally drop of CV’s at our Offices: no. 5 East Legon, Tetteh Quarshie interchange – Legon Road, Accra.
Closing date: 30th November 2016.