Job Title: RESERVATION OFFICER (TAKORADI)
- Ensure All clients enquiries are sorted out
- Ensure Customer satisfaction
- Ensure daily inspection of vehicles
- Coordinate all drivers’ movement and ensure they report to work on time
- Carry out all reservations/requests using the software
- Responsible for drivers, their outlook, and all the functions they are to carry out for Hertz jobs
- Ensure Drivers’ log books are filled properly and provided for invoicing
- Issue gate pass for Hertz Vehicles
- Ensure that all the work done for the week are properly captured and sent to C.M every Friday
- Follow up with renewing the vehicle particulars are due for renewal.
- Keep a log of safety and accident related issues.
- Keep and update data on fleet of vehicles within the pool.
- Keep a log of users and complaints for ……..
- Hold weekly driver meetings to discuss safety, scheduling etc.
- Ensure that vehicles have all the required valid documents, insurance/road worthy displayed as per law.
- Ensure that all vehicles are fitted/supplied will all accessories as needed by the law (seatbelts, fire extinguishers, jacks, warning triangles, reflectors etc
- Ensure that tyre pressures are checked fortnightly for maximum performance.
- Ensure that tyres have enough thread (0.60mm)
- Liaise with maintenance team to service, maintain and repair vehicle for duty.
Candidate must have a minimum of University Degree/HND in relevant discipline.
Good communication skill and the ability to work well with people are essential. Familiarity with word processing and spread sheet applications is beneficial. Experience with the internet, web browsing, and on-line services is preferred.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com